Five Festive Tips to Transition Your Home Décor to Fall
Fall home décor is quickly becoming top-of-mind for many, as our Arizona temperatures drop. Whether you grew up in a four-season state or are an Arizona native, we all know what fall feels like. The air has a different energy. It’s as if it’s bursting with anticipation for the cool-weather months ahead. If you’re ready to welcome fall, we have a few tips to help turn your home into a festive fall setting.
- Candles are perfect for adding an elegant, decorative touch and creating a room’s mood. There are many options for candles including sizes, colors and scents. Candles are the perfect accent for powder rooms and entries.
- Decorate your fireplace mantel to create a fall vignette that you can have up now through Thanksgiving. Utilize natural materials such as pumpkins, fall branches and wood pieces that create a cozy environment that you can enjoy for those cool fall days.
- Add charming touches throughout your home such as porcelain pumpkins or apples, and faux or real leaves. A fun and unique centerpiece can be made out of things like tri-color corn with the husks on, and gourds. Placed throughout the home, they can add a bit of classical whimsy.
- Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas. Created with the warm orange and yellow colors of fall, a harvest wreath can be the perfect touch to welcome your guests. Wreaths can be hung inside or outside and can also be used as centerpieces. You can also use wreaths and garland to highlight unique archways or beams.
- Make an impression on your guests as they enter your drive or walkway, with a unique hay bale Pumpkins, gourds and colorful fall flowers can be creatively positioned on and around a hay bale. This is sure to instantly put your guests in a festive mood.
You can find many fall home décor ideas online. And, if your fall home décor plans are a little larger in scale, give us a call at 480.304.5525. Our professional team can help you get your remodeling plans underway, in time for holiday entertaining.