Our Favorite Kitchen Island Lighting
We can all agree that the kitchen is the heart of the home, which is why we believe it’s pretty important that this space gets as much love as the people you invite in to it. Whether you’re feeding family or gabbing with galpals, you want your space to feel welcoming. One way to ensure this, is by selecting the —- lighting for your kitchen island. There is nothing enjoyable about trying to prep meals under a dim light, or even worse, a mounted light that collects bugs!
What’s the first thing you do when walking in to your kitchen? Turn on your lights, of course! Well if those beams are going to illuminate your kitchen, they better look good. This year we’re trading in our basic kitchen lights for an update! Basic silver is now being replaced with polished nickels and brushed bronze and brass. Making an impact with unique shapes and sizes.
Check out 7 of our top Kitchen Island Lighting choices below: (listed from top, left to right):
- Cornice Hanging Lantern in Polished Nickel $1,155 mcgeeandco.com,
- Henry Industrial in White $504 mcgeeandco.com,
- Eugene Pendant in Antique Brass $420
- Millennium Frame Cage Chandelier in Rubbed Bronze $290 build.com
- Vonn Dorado Industrial Chandelier in Satin Nickel $500 build.com
- Artcraft Monterey Chandelier in Textured Silver $545 build.co,
- Kichler Avery Pendant in Olde Bronze $110 build.com